Saturday, February 7, 2009

Date Night!!!

Reid and I are finally going on a much needed date tonight. I am so excited to go and be without kids for the evening. We have some friends that we are going to start switching off with. So at least 1 date a month. I know it's not all that much but it will be great. I don't even know what we are going to do besides go to dinner and enjoy our time. I'll actually get to enjoy my dinner and not have to share it with two boys saying I want more. So exciting!!! Hope everyone has a great Saturday night!!!!

5 comments:

The Felix Family said...

My mom is here and so Jeremy and I were able to do it last night and you forget how much fun it is when it is just the two of you. HAVE FUN!!

Anonymous said...

That is great. We all need those!!!

We never go out either. We need to set up a switching off as well. Once a month sounds good compared to what we have now (ha ha).

Heidi said...

Date nights are truly the best!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Mark and I went out tonight too!! It was our first (non-grandma) babysitter, and it was great :) Hope you had fun!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

That is so nice that you have someone to switch off with, that is half the battle finding someone to watch the kids! Have fun!

I miss you!!