Sunday, October 26, 2008

Breakfast, Pumpkins and the Fall Festival

Since we have not really done this before yesterday we went out to breakfast as a family. It was actually really fun to change it up a little. We went to Mimi's cafe. Then off to get a pumpkin, we just went over to Walmart and the boys loved it. Later on in the evening we went to the Fall festival. They had a petting zoo, horse rides, jumping castles and carnival games. I thought Luke would be afraid of the horse but he just got on and held on to the horn on the saddle. We had so much fun. I was upset though because the batteries in my camera went out. I barely got a couple of pictures.






7 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Looks like you guys are having fun over there! What a fun idea to go out to breakfast, we might have to try that some time. I am glad you guys are doing so good, it has been hard to be away from family in AZ but we are making the most of our time in UT! Take care!

LucyH said...

How fun. Wish you guys could be here for the 1st and 2nd ward thanksgiving dinner. We miss you!

Rebecca said...

So cute! I love the pics. I wish we had more time to talk at the festival! Dumb mosquitos!

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like a ton of fun Brit! I thought Abby would be afraid of the pony at the pony ride too but she loved it. Weird cause she hates carosels. Anyway, are you guys going to be going to AZ for any of the holidays? We aren't this year but next year we will be going for Christmas.

Necia said...

How fun!!! I love all the fun activities in the fall! Your boys are getting so BIG!! They have changed so much since you moved!!!! Miss you a ton! You guys do so many fun things as a family, it's great!

Rachel Smith said...

your boys are getting big! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Looks like a blast! I love fall! And Happy Late Birthday! We miss you guys!