Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We have received an Offer!!!

Yesterday morning we received a phone call and I am so extremely grateful to tell you all that we have received an offer on our house. We are very excited and hope that everything goes through. I know that we have truly been blessed by our Heavenly Father and are so greatful for the many blessings that he has blessed us with during this whole process and all the other blessings that we receive on a day to day basis. We are looking forward to getting everything done and being able to sell the house and to not have to worry about it. Thank you for all of you that have been praying on our behalf.

6 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

That is such great news! I hope everything keeps going good for you guys!

Natalie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! It seems like everything is just falling into place and working itself out! Good luck with it. P.S. I love your house! I'm sure you'll really enjoy living there!

Staci said...

Wow! That's so exciting! Your new house looks amazing! Let us know if you guys need anything, even if we are a ways a way, we'll do whatever we can to help!!

LucyH said...

Well I guess it is official. I'm so sad you are moving, but your house is beautiful and I bet you are excited. Let us know if you need anything!

Shannon said...

That's amazing. We are so happy, though not surprised, to see the Lord is watching out for you!

Tiffany said...

YEA!! I hope things work out for you guys!! By the way stinkin cute blog!