Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa!!






About once a month we have Sunday dinner at my parents house. It is always a great time to spend time with each other and catch up on what's going on. This past Sunday was especially sad because it will be our last Sunday dinner for awhile. We all had such a blast and the boys love to play with their cousins and their Uncle Shawn. Shawn was nice enough to let the boys climb all over him and even gave them horsey rides. I couldn't help but take pictures.

5 comments:

The Kemptons said...

I wish you guys the best with the move. I know you will be great and meet friends wherever you go. Your mom and dad are some of my favorite people. Will you say hi to them for me.

Anonymous said...

That's so nice to have Sun.dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. We did that growing up, it's some of my favorite memories! Sorry we missed your going away party! Sick kids:( You guy's will be missed! We've loved geting to know you:)

Heidi said...

So sad you are leaving! Good luck with the move and I am glad you have your blog so I can keep up with ya! Dallas will be great. I am always for new people and places, what a great experience!

Natalie said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you had a nice Suday dinner with your family. You'll just have to get your parents to come visit you in Dallas! That would be nice!

Shannon said...

You guys are definately going to be missed. Hey maybe we will join you guys in a couple of years out there in Dallas :) We love you tons!!!