Monday, July 21, 2008

We are outta here!!!

Yes it is true we move this Saturday. I am really sad to be leaving family and friends. It is definitely one of those bittersweet things in life. I have had so much fun living close to my family and have had such a blast with all of the friends we have made. I have tons of memories to take with me. Through the sadness we are excited to start this new chapter in our lives and look forward to getting to our new house, meeting people and making additional friends. So many of you have touched my life in ways I can't even express, thank you for your love, support, and friendship. I will miss you all dearly. I will keep my blog updated though so we can still keep in touch. If any of you are ever in the Dallas area, give us a call, we would love to have visitors.

6 comments:

Staci said...

We're so excited for you guys and your new adventure! We'll miss you guys a ton, even though we didn't get to hang out and play as much as the boys would have liked! When you come visit give us a call and who knows, maybe Todd will end up with a job in Dallas! :) Good luck, we love you guys!

LucyH said...

Just remember our bond heavenly father helped us make! We will indeed miss the Haynie family

meg said...

You will do great in Texas and you'll have new friends in no time. There is just an attractive quality about your little family. Good luck! It's always great to get out and experience new things.

Natalie said...

You guys will really enjoy Texas, I'm sure of it. Well, except the humidity, but still. I hope everything goes well with packing up and heading out!

Theresa C said...

We wish your family the best in your new adventures in Texas! Shannon had so much fun with you in Young Women's, and she was so sad when you were released. Thank you for all that you did for her, and for the fabulous example you were to these young women. The Haynie family will definitely be missed!

Theresa and Shannon Carlile

Jen said...

I miss you already! I hope everything is going great and you are getting all settled. scrapbook nights will never be the same without you! We have had some really fun crazy times. I will always remember you and your family! Thanks for being such a great friend. YOu better call me next time in are in AZ visiting so we can finally take those pictures.