Thursday, February 7, 2008

Weekend Fun!!!




This past weekend we had a bonfire out in the desert with some of our friends. One of the families brought there dead christmas tree. Holy cow that thing burned up in seriously 30 seconds or so , it was amazing. In the process of it going up it almost burned a bunch of camping chairs because none of us thought it would go so fast. We had a great time and enjoyed the time with friends. Luke loved to look at the fire and kept on walking towards it every chance he got, then he would find random chairs to sit in. I took some fun pictures of Luke and some of Cameron and Luke with some of their friends.

7 comments:

Trisha said...

um...yeah.....that list of 100....we'll see about that! Just don't be too surprised if it looks a bit like yours!! haha just kidding.

Trisha said...

um...yeah.....that list of 100....we'll see about that! Just don't be too surprised if it looks a bit like yours!! haha just kidding.

Heidi said...

FUN! I love the pic with the kids in the porta-crib. Too cute!

katetheskate said...

That reminds me of when Reid and I nearly burned down the West Desert out camping in Utah. He used Marmie and Papa's sleeping bag to put out the fire! It was so scary and crazy! I don't think I have ever looked at him the same since- Reid the Fire Fighter.

katetheskate said...

I forgot to add how cute your pictures are. Adorable!

Unknown said...

i am loving all of your fun posts! and of course your fun background.

it sounds like you have been having lots of fun lately!

i love bon fires in the desert!

Natalie said...

Hey Brittney! I liked seeing your bonfire pics! I hope everything is going well. Your boys are so cute! ttyl