Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day!!!

I know this is a little late but I wanted to put some pictures of my boys opening their cards and presents. They sure loved getting cards from Grandma and Grandpa Bean, stuffed animals from Great Grandmama and Papa, and boxes of candy from Mom and Dad. We also got to spend the day with Grandma, Aunt Heather, Glen, and Jaxon. We had such a fun day!!!!
Cameron loved getting his own mail, he loved the card and the first thing he said was, " Oh look it's a dinosaur." He loved the dinosaur valentines card. Thank you grandma and grandpa.
The first thing Luke did was laugh and then he kissed the monkey on his card. He is quite the character. Thank you grandma and grandpa.
Great Grandmama and Papa sent the boys those talking Hallmark stuffed animals. Cameron instantly fell in love with his puppy. Luke was a little scared of his everytime it would talk he would run to me and hold on really tight. One time I pushed it to talk and set it in his lap, he freaked. He loves it now and they both play with them together. Thank you so much for the stuffed animals Great Grandmama and Papa.
Last but not least they got boxes of candy from Reid and I, I think it is a fun way to say I love you on Valentines Day. I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! Emmi got a talking animal from Hallmark from her grandparents too. She loves it! She used to be really afraid of them too though.

The Felix Family said...

Guess what?? We are moving down there the first of April! YEAH!!! Now we will have tons of oppurtunities to get together. I can't wait. I think we will live with my parents at first and then we are going to house sit for my aunt and uncle while they are on a mission. I'll let you know for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's cute. Looks like they had fun, . . . and they know they are loved.

BTW- did you get your VT done or not, no biggie if you didn't, I just need to know :-)