Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

One would think with my list of 100 things each one of you would know way too much about me, and would think it was enough, but I've been "tagged" by my great friend Trisha so here goes! ( Thanks Trisha, Love ya, now I challenge you to do the list of 100.)



A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: It was 1998, wow, I was in 8th grade living in Tucson Arizona. I was probably the typical 8th grader. I hated Jr High. Sad as it may be I don't remember much... I'd like to forget about it entirely. No one could pay me enough money to go back to Jr High.

5 things on my to do list today:
1) Take our car in to get fixed, did that this morning.
2) Play with my boys
3) Read my scriptures (Hinckley challenge)
4) Do laundry
5) clean my bedroom

Snacks I enjoy: anything with chocolate, popcorn, chips and salsa.

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay off debt, take my family and Reids family on a nice vacation, get out of our house, buy a new car, set up funds for our kids, donate to charities and to the church especially. I don't know....

3 of my bad habits: So I had to copy Trisha on the first two, I'm addicted to chocolate. I STILL bite my fingernails....i know i know...gross! Leaving laundry in the dryer for weeks. (I have plenty more but can't to think of them right now.)

5 places I have lived: Utah, Arizona, Idaho, South Carolina... don't have a 5th one, yet.

5 jobs I have had: bagger and customer service clerk for Albertson's, data entry for two companies, worked at Bath and Body Works, mom.

5 things people don't know about me: Since my list of 100 I don't think there are 5 things you don't know about me.
1) I used to spring board dive.
2) when I was born I weighed 4lbs 11oz
3)I have scuba dived at night in Hawaii.
4)I have started to love to read now and have read 7-8 books in the last year.
5)I love to go shopping (when I have the money to)

I am tagging:
Michelle
Anna
Megan
Deanne
Heather

0 comments: