Thursday, December 2, 2010

BYU-TCU Game

Because we have such wonderful friends Steve and Dana, we were able to go to the BYU game this year with free tickets!! The game was on October 16th. We went to the tail gate party and enjoyed sitting among fellow members and fans. Cosmo was there and we were able to get a picture taken with him. By the time we walked to the stadium and took our seats facing the sun, the boys were ready to go home. They didn't really enjoy the game and spent most of the time time sitting between the rows out of the sun. It was rather warm that day as well so we were all sweating and hot. I took lots of breaks taking Owen down and under the stand to get out of the sun and to stretch his legs. I wish I could say it was worth it but unfortunately the coug's lost. I had a good time but I will definitely not be taking kids next time. I will gladly pay a babysitter so I can enjoy myself and actually watch the game. Thanks Haynie's for the tickets!!!





0 comments: