Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not again!!

The croup has once again hit our house. Poor little Owen has it this time. He woke up this morning with that nasty cough and was having a hard time eating. I decided to take him to the urgent care after trying everything I knew to do and it wasn't helping. He is doing a lot better since I gave him the steroid meds that the doctor gave us. I hope Cameron and Luke don't get it again. Looks like we'll be hanging at home again for a couple of days. I will post Halloween pictures soon, had a busy day with a sick baby.

4 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

Oh, no! Poor baby! I'm glad to hear he's better. I hope your other little ones don't get it. It's not fun to have sick kids. I'm not looking forward to the Cold and Flu season!

Rogers Family said...

hope they are feeling better soon. There's nothing worse than a sick baby :-( Your family will be in my prayers. BTW, I'm excited to see the Halloween pics.

LucyH said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hopefully it doesn't stay long!

The Felix Family said...

I can't wait to get out of the sick season. It stresses me out. I hope little Owen gets feeling better soon. Its the very worst when babies are sick because they can't tell you how they feel!