Monday, November 16, 2009

4 month Stats!!

Owen had his 4 month well appointment today.

Weight: 14.3 lbs 25-50%
Length: 24 3/4 inches 50%

Poor little guy had to get 3 shots. He was not happy, but did okay. He is still such a happy baby, sleeps through the night, coo's, smiles, rolls from stomach to back and just started rolling back to stomach. He loves to play with some of his toys and is already getting up on his knees a little (the doctor said we might have an early crawler and predicted he will crawl at 6 months, oh man i hope he has a little more time than that. I like that he is not mobile yet.) He is still a momma's boy and loves to cuddle. I can't get enough of this sweet little guy, I am having so much fun with him. Time is just flying!!

3 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

I was going to ask for PICTURES, but I saw the ones that Juli took. They turned out great! So, fun. You're little boys are just so cute! I mean -- handsome. :)

Rogers Family said...

Awww, I always hate taking them to get their shots. Poor little guy. I'm glad you all are doing so well.

Shannon said...

I can't believe that Owen is getting so big! I miss having Ashley play with Cameron and Luke. I hope all is well with you guys!