Sunday, March 29, 2009

First of many!!

Yesterday Cameron had his first primary activity. The day before we went he told me that he wanted me to drop him off and then come back. On Saturday morning as I was driving him there he asked me to stay with him. He did great, there was a girl that helped him do everything. I think she was one of the 10 or 11 year olds, but she was so nice and helped him make some FHE Packets and a sugar cube temple. I didn't even need to be there, but I noticed every once in awhile Cameron would look for me and wave. He had so much fun and keeps asking when the next one will be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great! He is such a cutie. It's funny I was just telling you Cameron would have been one of my sun beams if you hadn't moved and then you came to visit and I got to have him in my class. He was sweet, how he wanted to be on my lap the entire time.

It was good to see you too. I was bummed I didn't get to go to the get together at the park. Your pics at the top of your page are so cute!!! Can't wait for your other little guy to get here. Three boys- so fun!!!!!