Tuesday, March 10, 2009

David and Ashley's Wedding

This past week we were in Arizona for my brother David's wedding. We had such a great time. We are so excited to have Ashley in our family, she is a great girl and will make a perfect addition to the family. On Monday the boys and I went with my mom, David and Ashley to get their pictures taken. The boys had so much fun watching them. Cameron has been way into all the wedding stuff. One of the nights we were there he said, "When I get back from my mission, I will get married in the temple and get my princess. I will wear a shirt with a flower and black shiny shoes like uncle David". It was the cutest thing ever and he told everyone.





On Wednesday we got to go out to Coolidge to visit with friends, it was so nice to see everyone again it felt like we had never left, just like old times at the park. Friday was the big day!!! While we were in the temple my brother Shawn took Cameron, Luke, Jaxon and Glen David to Krispy Kreme for a treat and met us outside. They loved eating the donuts and riding with Shawn to the temple.
Waiting with Shawn

Then we were off to the luncheon, we had a great time and the boys loved it. They especially loved the trampoline. At the reception the boys just wanted to eat all the treats especially the M&M's which kept them occupied for awhile.


what handsome boys!!

On Saturday we spent time with my family and some friends. The boys got to spend some time wrestling with Great Uncle Ken and Aunt Linda, they loved every minute.

We then met up with some friends for fun at the park.


We are so happy we got the chance to be part of a wonderful celebration!!!

6 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

Looks like so much fun!

I was sad we couldn't come to the park to see you guys, its been rough on me working nights :(

Jessica said...

I'm sorry we couldn't come see you at the park. All of those boys are so cute in their outfits! Well I hope your enjoying your time in Texas!

meg said...

I love seeing your cute little pregnant belly! Hope everything is going great and that you had a fun little getaway...

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing me I was so disappointed when Tucker woke up sick! Later that day I could see all your cars down at Menollys and I wanted to cry! Hope to see ya agian soon!

The pic of all the boys is adorable!

The Kemptons said...

Ok Brit you look so good and you are so tiny. I am so glad that everything was wonderful on David's wedding day.

The Kemptons said...

By the way we should have gotten together when you were here. I wanted to see you, but I know you were so busy.