Thursday, November 29, 2007

Uncle Russ!!!!


So during Thanksgiving my brother in law Russell came to visit us. He had not met the boys yet because he was on his mission when they were both born. The first time Cameron saw Russell he ran right to him and said Uncle Russ!!! Cameron absolutely loved having Russ here. Every morning he would ask where Uncle Russ was and when he was going to come out of his room. He was constantly calling Uncle Russ and wanting to be next to him. He took to Russell better than we expected, it was great to see them interact. Luke didn't know what to think, but he has really been quite the momma's boy lately so he is not sure about anyone. We all had a great time spending time with Russell.

2 comments:

meg said...

I love seeing these pictures! I have been waiting FOREVER for you to update your blog. I have been missing it...

Jen said...

That is cute. I am glad they got to meet their uncle finally!