Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treating!






We had so much fun on Halloween. In the morning we went to a Halloween party. The boys enjoyed playing with all the other kids. We had a blast last night trick or treating. Cameron went from house to house and said Trick or Treat at every door. He got scared a couple of times when the people that answered the door were dressed up. One house he wouldn't even go to the door. Luke fell asleep within the first couple houses. After trick or treating we went to a friends house to have dessert. All in all we had a great day!!! The boys looked really cute in their costumes. Now we have way too much candy at our house.

6 comments:

meg said...

Brittney,

The boys look so adorable. I'm glad that we have a way to see them all dressed up. This is fun.
My girls now ask to see more pictures of their cousins!

Megan

Heidi said...

The boys are so cute! Glad you had a fun day!

Ashley Dent said...

Hey cute Lion! Gotta love Old Navy right!? That's what Brady was and he had so much fun shakin his mane!
Very cute!

Jen said...

ummmm, so why did you not come by my house. I heard you were in my neighborhood! jk but I would have loved to see them dressed up though. They look adorable. I love the costumes.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, they sure are cute! I love seeing all the kids dressed up on Halloween night. It is the most fun part.

Deanne Wahl said...

Luke looks all grown up! And I think Cameron is the cutest lion I have ever seen, by far!!!