Friday, October 19, 2007

They grow too fast!!!






Cameron is now 2 1/2 and is quite the character. He repeats everything he hears and is talking more and more each day. He loves to try and test me. His latest thing is getting in the refrigerator and pulling things out. You would think after going to time out so much he wouldn't do it anymore, but no he still does. We are working on that one. He loves our dog Schatzi and plays with her all day long. He also is starting to play with Luke and is so cute with him. He is on a Toy Story kick, and watches it at least once a day if not more. He is always talking about Woody and Buzz, he sometimes gets excited and calls them Boody.

Lucas is now 9 months old and is crawling everywhere. He is really fast and loves to follow Cameron around the house. His latest thing is pulling himself up to standing, he is getting better and better at it each day. He is such a happy baby and smiles all the time. He is quite the cutie, if you ask me. He is a momma's boy through and through.

6 comments:

Ashley Dent said...

Brittney! Hey! I am so excited you started a blog! (It's quite addicting) It will be fun to check it out and see what you are up to!Your boys are adorable!
Check out our blog bandontherun4.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Hey, Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I guess I should have warned you, it can become addicting! I have not seen Luke for a while. Holy moly he is getting big. He looks so much like Reid. see ya tonight

Anna said...

Brittney! I am so excited you have a blog. It will be so fun to see what you are up to and stay in better touch. Your boys are so big and so cute. I hope you are doing well!

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so glad you started a blog! It is so much fun and can get pretty addicting. I love catching up and seeing how everyone is doing! See ya Sunday!!

Michelle Michel said...

Hey Brittney!! Hurray for blogs! I am so glad we can stay updated together! It's going to be so fun!

ps...your boys are soo cute!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

They sure do!