Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our New Toy!!!



We are going to the sand dunes next weekend and decided to buy our own 4 wheeler before we went. We are so excited to go tear it up at the dunes. It is going to be way fun. Cameron already loves to go for rides and he gets really sad when he can't go. He'll have a rough time at the dunes because we found out that you can only ride singles. Oh well that's the rules. He keeps on calling it a cycle mo's, yeah he switched motor and cycle. I don't know why he switched it, but that's what he calls it. Funny boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW FUN!! i am totally afraid of those things. but i think they are WAY fun to look at and watch other people ride. maybe someday i'll have to get over my fear so that we can get one!

Ashley Dent said...

So Jealous! Nelson has been dying for a bike, but we haven't justified it quite yet...since we just bought a Tahoe. Maybe next Christmas! Have fun at the dunes!

Jen said...

Take me with you :) I hope you have fun this weekend! I can't believe you got it already. I know at the game you were saying that Reid wanted one. Poor Cameron. He is going to be so sad!