Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lucas

So I feel like I have not had many posts about Luke lately. He is a typical 2 year old, terrible 2's for sure. He just loves to try and test me on everything. I am a hoping this stage will pass soon. He is such a sweetheart when he wants to be and can be very helpful in those moments. He loves Owen and can't get enough of him. We are in the process of potty training and he has been doing really good. I am so proud of him. Cameron and him are best buds and love to play together. He is getting better with Cameron being in preschool and always wants to go places. After we drop Cameron off he always says "No home, lets go somewhere!" Sometimes I give in and we go somewhere but not all the time. I love this little guy so much. He has such a cute personality!


1 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Hate to be the bare of bad news but after the twos then they turn three and start talking back and have attitudes. Well maybe you will be lucky though.