Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there. I am so happy for this special day to get the chance to let all the fathers in my life know how much I love and appreciate all they do for me. I was blessed with such a great dad in my life and love him very much. I am also blessed to have a great father in law. I am also so lucky to have Reid as the father of my boys. He is such a great dad and my boys absolutely adore him. He is such a great example to them about what a father should be like. Yesterday I decided to do a photo shoot of my boys for a gift for Reid... he doesn't have any pictures of the boys at his desk at work so I got a tri-fold frame and put pictures of the boys in it. Here are the pictures I got, they turned out better than I thought.



5 comments:

The Pyfer Party said...

cute!

The Nielsons said...

Brittney, those are great pictures fo the boys! I can't wait to see what the baby looks like. I miss seeing your cute little family. You are doing a great job.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

The boys look so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Anna said...

Cute pictures!

Alicia said...

Your boys are so cute! How fun to have a trio.