Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness!!

Now I have to admit I really do love march madness. We have a little competition going on with Reids extended family. I am excited to see how I will fair in the whole thing. I don't remember what the winner gets, but it is the bragging rights that we all fight for. Not to mention the smack talk that the winner gets to give all the others. Most of his family members actually know what teams are better than others. I just make a guess usually hoping there will be an upset. It shall be fun!!!! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

meg said...

I love it! You are awesome and I'm so glad that you've joined the Haynie sports ring. It's all a guess for me too, but I really want to win that hoodie {with the team of my choice, of course}. You forgot to brag to everyone that you were a contenda' in the football pool. You beat most of the guys. Here's to the girls taking it this time!

Heidi said...

We do this with all of our extended family too. It is so much fun!

meg said...

So what happened to us. We were both atop the football rankings, now we are friends at the bottom...? We must think alike {which, unfortunately, isn't doing us much good this week}.